Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 5&6

Hello Everyone,

Didn't post yesterday because I hardly had the energy (or desire) to leave my bed. There was more swelling, more pain, and more bruising. Since I didn't feel like moving, Gregg was nice enough to watch a movie in bed with me that came highly recommended... "hiachi". Note to self: do NOT watch a depressing animal movie when steriods are wearing off!! Very sad :( I'm sure it is a good movie otherwise...




It was nice to have my mom here this weekend to make sure I ate, that I had fresh ice in my "bra", and to stay on top of my medication schedule. She even went grocery shopping for me, and made the boys dinner last night (fajitas have never looked or smelled so good). Aren't mom's great? I was sad to see her leave this morning :( but it was SO nice to have her here during the worst part of this ordeal. She left me some homemade tapioca pudding that I'm sure I'll devour at some point today.


Thank you again to everyone that has come to visit, brought soup, sent cards, flowers, etc. now I know that that stuff really DOES help people heal faster. You'll never know how much it means to me!


Here are a few pictures, these were taken 4/24:












Chew something for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs